10 best hotels in los cabos mx
Los Cabos is a beautiful part of Mexico. It's got pristine beaches, warm weather, and great food. But it's also got a lot of hotels! Not all of them are created equal.
We've done the research for you and found 10 of the best hotels in Los Cabos. They're not only beautiful places to stay, but they'll also ensure that your trip goes smoothly from start to finish.
1. Hotel California (Los Cabos)
This resort is located on a secluded beach and offers guests a relaxing getaway with excellent service and amenities. The hotel features five restaurants and bars along its beautiful beachfront property. The rooms are spacious and offer spectacular views of the ocean or garden views from their balconies.
2. Hotel Villas del Mar
Hotel Villas del Mar is a four-star hotel located in San Jose del Cabo. This hotel features an on-site spa and offers an array of amenities including free Wi-Fi and parking. The hotel also has an outdoor pool, gym and business center.
3. Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Del Cabo
Located on Highway 1 in San Jose del Cabo, Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Del Cabo offers guests a variety of amenities including a hot tub, fitness center and outdoor pool. This pet-friendly hotel also has 24-hour front desk service as well as laundry facilities and business services available to guests upon request.
4. Las Ventanas Al Paraiso - This resort is located on the Baja Peninsula and has been recognized as one of the top resorts in all of Mexico. It has a great beach and an amazing pool area with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with amazing views from the balcony or terrace.
5. El Dorado Maroma - This hotel is located near the Maroma Beach area in Riviera Nayarit and offers guests several different types of accommodations to choose from including villas with private pools or suites with their own private garden areas where you can relax after a long day at the beach or exploring town with friends or family members who may have come along for this trip as well!
6. Viceroy Palmilla - This resort features an amazing spa experience where guests can enjoy treatments like massage therapy, facials, manicures/pedicures etc... There are also several restaurants located on-site serving up delicious food options such as French cuisine.
7) The Westin Resort & Spa: This hotel features breathtaking ocean views, along with top-notch service and amenities. You'll feel like royalty as you relax in one of their luxurious rooms or suites while enjoying their world-class restaurants and bars.
8) Casa de Amigos: Located right on Playa El Medano beach, this hotel offers guests an unforgettable experience with its spacious rooms, friendly staff, and excellent location near the beach and shopping areas.
9) El Grand Hotel: This hotel offers guests an authentic Mexican experience with its unique architecture inspired by Mayan culture and local cuisine featuring native ingredients such as chayote squash and nopal cactus leaves. It's also located within walking distance from downtown Cabo San Lucas so it's easy to explore town without having to.
10. Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta: This resort has a beautiful view of the ocean and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens that provide a relaxing setting for your vacation.
The hotels here are all about luxury and comfort. Many of them boast five-star amenities such as private pools, 24-hour room service and concierge services, plus a wide array of activities for guests.