3 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Lionel
Topic starter
(@lionel)
Trusted Member

I am planning a trip... 

Have always wanted to climb the great wall, and check out some good eats and other sights. Not sure if the location is wise to visit, according to my friends, so I thought to ask here

Topic Tags
2 Replies
Bobby69
Admin
(@bobby69)
Estimable Member

Just like any tourists area you travel to, you always have to be careful.

For the most part, China is a safe place to visit, and crowds in public places should not cause any worry. Of course, small risks are still present, including petty theft and pickpocketing in tourist areas, as well as at train stations and on sleeper buses and trains. 
Hope that answers your questions. 

abby
 abby
(@abby)
Prominent Member

The big news in the past two years is COVID-19, the coronavirus pandemic. Although China has now contained the outbreak well within its borders, there is the underlying risk of a resurgence, especially from imported infections. For this reason, there are many travel restrictions at present, and many preventative measures are policy in China. 

Recent natural disasters have been increasingly well managed and have caused no loss of life to foreign tourists. Warning systems and amelioration are constantly improving with China's heavy infrastructure investment. Similarly, there have been very few outbreaks of bird flu and swine flu in humans in recent years. These have been minor, contained, and all over now.

Expat travel is currently possible in China, but quarantine requirements make foreign inbound tourism impractical.

With that said China is a good travel destination because it’s one of the largest countries in the world, so there are countless places to visit across this vast land. Here I am sharing list of some important tourist attractions in China, keep it in mind when you plan your journey.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved