New York City is full of incredible hotels. From the iconic Waldorf Astoria to the modern and luxurious Four Seasons, NYC has it all. Here are our top 10 picks for hotels in NYC:
Top 10 Best NYC Hotels
1) The Waldorf Astoria – You can’t get more luxurious than this. Located in Midtown Manhattan, this historic hotel was built in 1893 and has hosted countless famous guests over the years.
2) The Plaza Hotel – Located on 5th Avenue near Central Park, this iconic hotel was built in 1907 and has been a favorite among celebrities ever since.
3) The St. Regis Hotel – This luxury hotel is located in Midtown Manhattan, steps away from Bryant Park and Grand Central Terminal. It’s got a great location as well as some incredible amenities like a spa, restaurant and rooftop pool!
4) Le Parker Meridien – Another iconic New York City hotel! This one is located right next to Times Square with tons of shopping nearby as well as restaurants and nightlife options galore!
5) The InterContinental Barclay Hotel – This hotel is located near Times Square but also has great access to public transportation options so you can easily get around town without having to rent.
6. Mandarin Oriental: Another great choice for those who want a central location with easy access to Central Park and many major museums. The rooms are large and luxurious; there are several restaurants on-site; and transportation options abound nearby both within walking distance as well as by taxi or subway (there’s even an entrance directly from Times Square).
7. Essex House: A great value for those who want all the benefits of staying at a luxury hotel without having to pay too much extra money! This hotel is across from Central Park but not so close that you feel like you’re living on top of each other with other tourists who don’t mind paying more just because they think it means better service.
8. The Pod Hotel: This boutique hotel is located on Manhattan’s Lower East Side and offers guests a unique experience with their pods. Each pod is essentially an entire room that has been made up of two beds, a bathroom, and even some kitchen appliances—all in the dimensions of a single bed!
9. The James New York Soho: This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Soho, just steps away from many shops and restaurants. It features amazing views from its rooftop pool and spa area as well as an impressive art collection by Damien Hirst (who also designed one of their rooms).
10.The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park Hotel & Spa.
Of course, there are many other great hotels in the city, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.