How do you plan a perfect vacation? Vacations are an important part of life, whether you realize it or not. Taking time off will refresh and reset your mind and body. everyone needs a vacation at least once a year whether it’s with friends or family. Planning for your vacation/ trip is very important as well, you want to make sure you get the most out of your time. Here’s few tips on How To Plan The Best Vacation!
Choosing the Best Time of the Year. The first step in how to plan the best vacation is deciding what time of the year to choose. This is important depending where you are going because it may either be over-priced, cheap, or even over crowded. If you are planning your vacation on a budget, it’s best to plan it on a down season, you will get to save a lot more money on your flights, hotels and excursions. Based on Forbes ‘best months of the year for good vacations deals’ it Is January and September.
The time-periods right after kids head back to school and the official vacation season wraps up are best for travelers to score a deal. Flying in January can save 31 percent, and flying in September can save 25 percent, according to Hipmunk data. 72 percent of all 60 cities Hipmunk analyzed, had a “When to Go” date in either January or September.
We all know Vacations are not cheap, and that’s one of the major factors why a lot of people don’t take vacations. Here are a few ways to help you take at least one vacation per year. Traveling with friends or family can help you to reduce the cost of your vacation. For E.G: If you and two of your best friends booked a Hotel/ Airbnb that cost $1200, all you would have to pay is $400, because the cost is split between you guys. Excursions/activities tend to be much cheaper when a group of people books together.
If you don’t like traveling with friends/ family, then try and travel to countries that are very cheap to visit, here are a few of the cheapest countries to visit:
1. Cambodia, Cambodia is probably the cheapest country to visit in Southeast Asia.
2. Laos is another affordable Country in Southeast Asia, with its picture-perfect waterfalls scattered around the landscape.
3. Vietnam has the best street food with variety of locals delicious dishes that will barely cost you anything.
4. Columbia Located in the north of South America, Colombia is an underrated tourist destination. With breathtaking beaches, marine life on the coast, colorful architecture and historic villages inland, Colombia has something for everyone.
5. Guatemala is a geographically diverse and stunning country. Located just below Mexico, it is very close to the USA so you can find flights there for as cheap as 100 USD.
6. El Salvador is also one of the cheapest countries to visit in Central America. El Salvador is a small place known for its natural beauty. You can find big plates of local food for 3 USD.
One of the best ways to save big on your vacation is to book everything in advance. You will spend way less on flights and hotels. Use Savieno.com you can save 50% or more on flights or hotels.