Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Travel Destination

a05d18d12a12eff3dd57a050c267b5bb?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
Registered Registered
Topic starter
(@marcusgarvey)

Just wanted to share some tips about my favorite place I've stayed so far, Savannah, Georgia.

When I went to Savannah, I was able to stay in the Marshall House, which I 10/10 recommend. Downtown is so easy to get around and to get around and learn about the history, I would recommend using one of the trolley systems. Great Places to eat include the Pink House, Pirate House, and if you want to try the best fried chicken I've ever had, Savannah Fried Chicken.

4 Replies
f32b4a0ab8ce958ccfa7c1007420f2cc?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
Registered Registered
(@alexandriapoleman)

I love Savannah! Used to live around the area. I would definitely recommend looking into local islands in the area (other than Tybee) Cumberland is my favorite. They have wild horses on the beach, kinda secluded, lots to see.

e3ca2047e43e0ea9da3f422b6f368c0e?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
Registered
(@hj_travelbabe)

That sounds like so much fun!

abby
 abby
Registered Registered
(@abby)
Prominent Member

I loveee the south. Have always wanted to do a road trip through all the states like Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas but def need to add Georgia to my list! Alexa play Peaches by Justin Beiber 😆 

15bd29e95856ea6b7e1b39b25a978b6c?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 Brenda
(@Brenda)

Amsterdam forever and always. This is the first and only city I’ve visited in the Netherlands and it already feels like home after going there five times already. Amazing people, a ton of stuff to do and bikes everywhere, pure perfection.