Clear all

The most expensive city in the world to live in or travel to

14 Posts
12 Users
6 Likes
08628bf2eefe2348c71dea596c03053c?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 KR1
(@kr1)

Paris (the second on this list this year) is my most expensive. It seems like even the air costs money here :))

2 Replies
SaraLove
(@saralove)

Estimable Member

@kr1 🤣😂😂😂 that’s how I feel in NYC too

Lionel
(@lionel)

Trusted Member

@saralove same 🤣 😫

Lionel
(@lionel)
Trusted Member

Everyone knows San Francisco and New York City are always head to head when being the most expensive city to live in! This includes fares and food and service spikes as well. Its all about locationnn

5823919d4f835f52e59ce72ddc0d54b2?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
(@jonathan)

Is it just me or is LA more expensive than New York? At least that's what it looks like from my end and I've been to both.

bb9ccd3efb745397a6b5131f5b92a28e?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
(@keymakerdubai)

Key Maker locksmith in Dubai is there to assist you with all your needs of locksmith services pertaining to house lockout, lock rekey, lock repair, lock change, key duplication, new lock installation, installation of high security locks, patio door locks, sliding door locks, garage locks, fencing gate locks and much more.

We, Key Maker locksmith in Dubai, provide locksmith services for all type of sites that is residential, commercial and vehicular. You will rest satisfied when served by Key Maker, the locally registered locksmith service provider in Dubai.

Our experienced locksmith technicians are just a call away to serve you on site. You can avail our locksmith services at any time, round the clock (24 hours

Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved