Notifications
Clear all

The most expensive city in the world to live in or travel to

Page 1 / 2

bda0aa4f4ee13abc99668413be1dea61?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
Registered
Topic starter
(@rebecca)

Tel Aviv was just named the world's most expensive city to live in. Do you agree with this?

11 Replies
1cddde9a492d218d17dbca44c0468061?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
Registered
(@brian7)

While that may be the case in 2021, I still consider Hong Kong to be the most expensive. I went there a few times and had to spend a lot of money on items that were far less expensive in cities from Europe for example.

a9d4bc6ab22443228736034c7e1bae01?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 Noah
Registered
(@noah)

Going with Zurich. Everything is very expensive in any city from Switzerland, but Zurich can really hit hard if you're not careful. Zurich is 4th on the list and there's also Geneva in 7th spot so, like I said, Switzerland is not for the faint of heart. 

Savieno
Admin
(@admin)

New York City is pretty expensive too

1 Reply
Lionel
Registered Registered
(@lionel)

Trusted Member

@admin 

agreed lol I moved to New York City and can comfortably say it is definitely one of the most expensive. When i tel people where I live now, They think I'm rich! 😭 🤣 

4cd1b390b379d8bc2d2f58388fb0ab56?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
(@university-cancer-centers)
It's no big surprise that Oslo is positioned as the world's most costly city! For explorers hoping to encounter Oslo in a reasonable manner, there are sites that deal tips and deceives for adhering to your spending plan, including where to track down modest facilities, affordable diners and free exercises in the city

1 Reply
Jay
 Jay
Registered
(@jay)

@university-cancer-centers 

I don't understand. Oslo is not in the top 10 for 2021

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2021/11/30/tel-aviv-is-the-worlds-most-expensive-city

I'm surprised Oslo is not on the list of 10 as it's very expensive whether it's drinks, food or hotels. It should be here. 

Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved