4 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Savieno
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)
Prominent Member

Police in New York City are investigating the burglary of a wine shop in Manhattan — a theft that reportedly wiped the store of its entire inventory.

Police say the suspect, who remains unidentified, managed to flee to "parts unknown" after making off with approximately $300,000 worth of merchandise.

Police say the suspect, who remains unidentified, managed to flee to “parts unknown” after making off with approximately $300,000 worth of merchandise.
(iStock)

The owner of Taste Wine Co. in the East Village reported the burglary on Tuesday, the New York Post reports. He told officials he was last inside the store’s physical location on Jan. 8 (the shop also does business online), but claimed the entire inventory was still in stock at that time.

MAN’S BIZARRE WINE-OPENING HACK STUNS TIKTOK

Police say the suspect, who remains unidentified, managed to flee to “parts unknown” after making off with approximately $300,000 worth of merchandise, according to a report shared with Fox News. Among the items stolen, the Post reports the thief took approximately 1,000 bottles of wine, 1,000 bottles of liquor, and 125 wine dispensers used for storing and serving wine. http://savieno.com/burglar-steals-nyc-wine-shops-entire-300g-inventory-flees-to-parts-unknown/

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Bobby69
Admin
(@bobby69)
Estimable Member

I guess they were very thirsty lol

travelbug_cheska
(@travelbug_cheska)

I hope they get caught! I know it might be difficult these days with the pandemic looming in on us but it's upsetting to see people settle for these kind of behaviors.... And I have to agree with @Bobby69, thirsty literally for alcohol and figuratively for assets to sell! haha 

8e9e05f97508665db66292158eba717d?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 Leon
(@Leon)

The entire inventory!?  😮 Where was he when Corona was had us all in lock down lol 🤣 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved