Travel Hack Of the Day.

21 Posts
16 Users
11 Likes
17.2 K Views
jennifer p
(@jennifer-p)
Trusted Member

Ahhhh! Ive been packing all wrong this whole time 😩 I always bring way more clothes than necessary and could've probably saved a bunch of room in my suitcases with this hack! 

Savieno
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)
Reputable Member
img 59406a4c94547

Turn on ‘Private Browsing’ for cheaper flights online

Airlines and travel sites can record your visits by installing cookies on your browser, which can cause the prices you’re shown to rise simply because you’ve searched for those flights before. This is to trick you into buying your flights sooner and encourage impulse buying, the cheeky beggars! Avoid it by switching to ‘Private Browsing’ whenever you book flights.

https://savieno.com/community/main-forum/travel-hack-of-the-day-turn-on-private-browsing-for-cheaper-flights-online/

f495f14fba9ad046b7ffc162488d1f2d?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 alexhales
(@alexhales)

i always packed my clothing stuff including <a href=" removed link ">gothic pants mens whenever we plan to go for trip in weekends. 

8e9e05f97508665db66292158eba717d?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 Leon
(@Leon)

It helps that I get to see when people post more travel hacks lol every time I come back to this forum, I browse and learn some neat new trick. Keep em coming people 🤠 

d271a7bb6f39fbdcb550f892b073a347?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 Summer Love 💕
(@Summer Love 💕)

It will definitely help to reduce the about of luggages you bringing, trust me I’m a woman and I need a suitcase just for my makeup 💄 alone lol and we all know bag fees can be pricey, so rolling your clothes definitely help to reduce amount of  bags. 

Page 3 / 4