Top 10 things I always forget while I'm traveling
I thought I would make a top 5 list of the things that I typically forget to bring when I'm traveling, so hopefully, you don't make the same mistake.
1. A towel. I always think the hotel or place will have it, and even though they usually do, I end up needing one for something.
2. An Extra small bag when I plan to take a day somewhere, I usually end up needing something to carry incidentals for the day.
3. Basic First Aid Kit. Kinda self-explanatory. But I never remember to bring one.
4. Kinda like the previous, but basic sewing kit/tide pen for clothing mishaps. Especially when you're out and about, things happen and its always the nicest outfit you bought right before you need it.
5. Sunscreen/Lip Balm/Umbrella. Usually ends up being a thought when I need it..
I like this list. One thing I always forget is extra socks lol.
What I always forget is to bring a travel first aid kit with some basic medicines like ibuprofen! I always end up buying in the pharmacy. It's important to bring a few in your bag, you never know when you need them. I hope I'll remember the next time lol 😓
I always use to take my backpack with me that i have bought from online store of backpacksarena.com for my journey or travelling comfort.
Charger and powerbank, it’s always these two, which makes things extremely bad as my work requires me to stay on my phone 6+ hours on a daily basis.