My take on comfort ...

Notifications
Clear all

My take on comfort + savings for long haul flights!

4 Posts
4 Users
11 Likes
travelbug_cheska
Topic starter
(@travelbug_cheska)

Hey guys! I just newly joined the community and I'm looking forward to hear on everyone's tips and experiences. I have been itching to travel again but unfortunately the pandemic has just been brutal to us all. 

Anyhow, something I do when I'm set to do a long haul flight but want to save on money is I ask the front desk for any rows that are available and I take that whole row (which is usually three seats). I do this option if there are no free upgrades or bids available to business or first class. It will save you a few hundreds and I still find it comfortable to sleep in!  

3 Replies
Lionel
(@lionel)
Trusted Member

i agree. Excited to travel too! Still hesitant about traveling out of the country bc i want to know ill be able to come back in lol I like the idea of having an empty row to myself 🙂 

1 Reply
ca5949add1982060c6caee406fb469e8?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
(@laura)

@rachel LOL yes that was my experience flying back to nyc 🤣 let’s just say I slept comfortably

Bobby69
Admin
(@bobby69)
Estimable Member

Yea COVID-19 affected a lot of my travel plans in 2020 😪 😪 but I’m planning on travel a lot this summer since covid19 is getting better and better each day.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved