Surviving Madagasca...

Notifications
Clear all

Surviving Madagascar: A true story of adventure, danger and hope beyond the tourist trail.

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Savieno
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)
Prominent Member
2photo pots 498UjzgcwA0 unsplash

Surviving the Wild: A harrowing tale of adventure, danger, and survival in the heart of Madagascar.

I had always dreamed of visiting the remote and mysterious island of Madagascar. So, when I finally had the opportunity to book a tour, I jumped at the chance. I knew it would be an adventure, but I had no idea just how much of an adventure it would turn out to be.

As soon as we arrived, our tour guide warned us about the dangers of the island. He told us stories of bandits, wild animals and treacherous terrain. But, I was determined to see it all and I didn't let his warnings deter me.

We set out early the next morning, eager to explore the dense jungles and hidden caves. The first day was filled with awe-inspiring sights and we saw lemurs, chameleons, and even a fossa, a large predator that is native to the island. But, things took a turn for the worse on the second day.

michael chiara QlY4oiFbT9o unsplash

We were hiking through a dense jungle when our guide suddenly signaled for us to be quiet. He whispered that there were bandits in the area and we had to be careful. I felt a chill run down my spine as we continued on, trying to be as quiet as possible. But, it was too late. We were ambushed by a group of heavily armed men.

They demanded that we hand over all of our valuables and threatened to harm us if we didn't comply. I was terrified, but we had no choice but to give them what they wanted. They took our money, passports, and even our guide's radio. We were left stranded in the middle of the jungle with no means of communication and no idea how to get back to civilization.

The next few days were a blur of fear and desperation. We were lost and thirsty, with no food or shelter. We were constantly on the move, trying to avoid the bandits and wild animals. We were constantly on edge and never knew what was going to happen next.

Just when we had given up all hope, we stumbled upon a small village. They took us in and helped us contact the authorities. We were finally rescued and returned home, but the experience had left us shaken and changed forever.

https://savieno.com/

I had always dreamed of an adventure, but I never imagined it would be so dangerous. I learned that sometimes, the things we want most in life come with a heavy price. But, I also learned that there is always hope, even in the darkest of situations.

3 Replies
7c07b96537fbe2512c7a08fce2f431e4?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 Lucy
(@Lucy)

What a wild story!!! Someone has to make it into a movieeee. The Disney movie doesn’t make it seem like this LOL. I’ve always been interested in visiting as well but will stick to the resort 🙂

f3c52e5ef3d2b471d0ef51c66c21d10c?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
(@david)

The best stories are the real ones always lol, this was a good read

634043682403bae594f142c6c90b958d?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
 liza
(@liza)

Has anyone checked to see if this is trueeee? wow crazy 😱 😱 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved