Four Sight You Shou...

Notifications
Clear all

Four Sight You Should Not Fail to visit while in Bali.

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Savieno
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)
Prominent Member
Ubud Classic Private Tour

Are you looking for beautiful places to visit? Bali -an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, coral reefs and beaches has the best places to visit, somewhere to watch the magnificent sunset, learn about other cultures, and have the best time experience in beautiful sceneries and breezes on the beaches. Here are the four best sight to consider;

Ubud Art Market

Ubud Traditional Art Market In Bali

Do you see beauty in arts and creative works? Ubud Art Market is the best place for you to have the most of your shopping; beautiful crafts are sold here. The market has the best Balinese craftsmanship sold at reasonable prices- perhaps lower than most can imagine, given their aesthetic value. Visit Ubud early mornings to get the best piece and also to avoid crowds of tourists.

Sanur Beach

For one Looking for a relaxed coastal experience, Sanur is the best spot to see the sunrise while enjoying a cool stroll on the Sanur beach. For those who love water fun, you can try water during kitesurfing and windsurfing at Sanur beach. Sanur is just a 40-minute drive from Ubud.

Tanah Lot Temple

tanah lot temple 1 tanah lot temple

Perhaps one of Bali places that attract the most people, Tanah Lot Temple, is suited on Tanah Lot, a rock formation island. The beauty and uniqueness of this place make it a cultural icon for photography. You will enjoy watching the sunset backdrops on this Island and have the opportunity to learn Hindu culture.

The sacred monkey forest

images 6
images 1

For those looking for an environment cool enough to enable them to meditate, fresh up, and connect to nature, the sacred monkey forest is the best place to be. This sight has one of the best of natural attraction, its heavily forested and hilly, a deep ravine runs through the park grounds enabling the visitors to move around the park. It has a large population of monkeys, around 1,043 monkeys. Due to its full natural ecosystem, particularly trees, and the sight's serenity, one enjoys a fresh breathing air.

Topic Tags
1 Reply
travelbug_cheska
(@travelbug_cheska)

Ahh I've always found Bali the place to be when it comes to retreat and just enjoying the quiet life. I always find myself bringing back some beautifully crafted items from Ubud Art Market. I am looking forward to going back.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved