JetBlue Is Hosting ...

Notifications
Clear all

JetBlue Is Hosting a Major Flight Sale on Trips From the U.S. to London — but You Have to Act Fast

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Savieno
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)
Prominent Member
590FD055 3039 49E9 AB15 E55361C7827E

Source:travelandleisure.

JetBlue wants to help you hop across the pond for a quick vacation for less.

The airline's London for Less Sale, launched Tuesday, features some seriously stellar deals including roundtrip flights between JFK in New York City and Gatwick Airport just outside of London starting from $349 for economy or $1,939 in a Mint suite.

The deal also includes roundtrip flights between JFK and Heathrow starting from$399 in economy or $1,999 for Mint. You can even mix and match economy and Mint tickets if you want to treat yourself on just one leg of your trip.

Of course, like all good sales, there are some restrictions. According to JetBlue, the sale prices are only valid from JFK to both Gatwick and Heathrow. With the tickets, you must also stay a Saturday night and book a roundtrip ticket. Travel must also take place between March 10 to May 23, 2022.

And here's the big one — the sale only lasts for two days, so you better act fast.

Those planning a longer stay in London could bundle flights and hotels with JetBlue vacations and save $400 dollars. You just need to book by February 28, 2022.

As of February, travelers entering both England and Scotland no longer need to show a negative covid-19 test, and instead need to simply fill out a passenger locator form, making their travels just a little bit easier.

"To show that this country is open for business, open for travelers, you will see changes so that people arriving no longer have to take tests if they have been vaccinated, if they have been double vaccinated," Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in January.

2 Replies
3500e0f331aee41e9e3bdbb5431a9b0d?s=80&d=wavatar&r=g
(@harry)

ok Ive ALWAYS wanted to go to London!!! this is my signnn 😱 

Lionel
(@lionel)
Trusted Member

I usually fly JetBlue because they have quality customer service and good deals! I look forward to them as a helping hand even to where I might go next 🙂

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved